Killeen drivers already turn to the Toyota Tundra with all their serious towing and hauling needs. Whether it’s on the job or off, the Tundra is a truck that you can count on. The new 2015 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro amps up the adrenaline for those serious explorers that want a highly capable, tough-as-nails companion to traverse the rugged terrain.
This capable workhorse just got even better. Thanks to the experts at Toyota Racing Development, the more aggressive, more capable off-roading animal that is the 2015 Tundra TRD Pro is a terrain-conquering vehicle that brings your wildest dreams to life.
Check out these features that set the 2015 Tundra TRD Pro apart:
- All-black 18-inch alloy wheels with TRD logo
- Michelin ORP tires
- TRD-tuned Bilstein High-Performance shocks with remote reservoirs
- Unique TRD-tuned front springs with 2-inch lift for the front
- Decreased spring rate to improve ride quality
- TRD dual exhaust system
- New TRD front skid plate
- Unique “TOYOTA” front grille
- “TRD PRO” quarter bed panel stamping
- Matte and Satin Black “TUNDRA” and iForce 5.7-liter V8 badging on doors
- Multi-reflector halogen headlights with black sport bezels and manual level control
- TRD shift knob
- TRD floor mats
- Unique interior treatments including seat color with red stitching and instrument panel ornament insert
What’s more, the 2015 TRD Pro Series also introduces an all-new exclusive color: Inferno.
Calling all extreme off-roading enthusiasts: It’s about time you kick up some dust with the 2015 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro. Experience all that the Tundra TRD Pro has to offer you at Toyota of Killeen today. Stop by to check out our comprehensive inventory, or call ahead to schedule your test drive.
Stay tuned to the Toyota of Killeen blog for the latest updates on Toyota vehicles and industry news.