It’s that time of year again: it’s almost officially summer, you’re itching to get out on the road, you’re planning all kinds of adventures with your friends…But there is just one problem. Your car is on its last leg, when-was-the-last-time-the-air-conditioning-worked jalopy. You need something new.
These are five reasons you should make the 2015 Toyota Highlander Hybrid your vehicle of choice.
- Gas Mileage: With the price of gas fluctuating between $2.50-4.00 per gallon, fuel economy is important. This baby storms in at a solid 27/28 estimated MPG* (city mileage and highway mileage, respectively). Added bonus! The Highlander Hybrid has an Ultra Low Emission Vehicle II (ULEV-II) rating, so you will, quite literally, be breathing easier.
- Safety: Every Highlander comes standard with a Tire Pressure Monitor System in addition to the multiple stage airbags. Let me repeat. Every Highlander comes standard with multiple stage airbags and a tire pressure monitoring system. Oh, and this would be a fine time to mention the brake technology- the Highlander Hybrid comes with ventilated front brake discs to negate the heat that causes brake fade.
- Seating Capacity: There is enough room in this thing for seven people- even with the second row captain’s chairs. You can drive all your friends and family to whatever adventure destination you’re going to, whether it’s all the way to the beach or just to the practice field.
- The Conversation Mirror: No kidding! There is a mirror above the rear view mirror that allows you to briefly and adequately look back at your passengers to talk, to check on your kiddos to make sure they’re safe, or to glance at your cargo to see if it has shifted.
- Interior: The interior was designed with you in mind. The dashboard is made with incredibly soft materials and the seat can be heated or ventilated depending on your comfort needs.
These are not the only reasons, by far, but they are great ones. Schedule yourself a visit at Toyota of Killeen in Killeen, Texas and check one of the 2015 Toyota Highlander Hybrids out for yourself.
*EPA-estimated fuel economy for comparison purposes only. Actual mileage will vary based on personal driving habits, vehicle maintenance, and external conditions.
Disclaimer: The stock image is being used for illustrative purposes only, and it is not a direct representation of the business, recipe, or activity listed. Any person depicted in the stock image is a model.