Graduating college was hard. There was so much studying. There were so many lectures and all-nighters and tests. There was so much…football (Aggies, I’m looking at you).
At Toyota of Killeen, all that hard work pays of. It is highly possible that you qualify for the Toyota College Graduate Finance Program.
Here’s the breakdown.
Perks of the Toyota College Graduate Finance Program
- There are no monthly payments for the first ninety days on all new Toyota vehicles.
- The APRs on all new Toyota vehicles and Toyota Certified Used Vehicles are pretty competitive.
- They offer a $750 rebate on the purchase or lease of particular new Toyotas
This is what you need to qualify- important!
- You must have graduated from an accredited two- or four-year college, university, or registered nursing degree program during the last two years or will within the next six months
- Be enrolled or have graduated from an accredited graduate degree program during the last two years
- Have graduated from a two-year trade or vocational school during the last two years or will graduate within the next six months
- When submitting your credit application, show proof of present employment or future employment with a start within 120 days of your purchase contract date. (They will also check to make sure that your income is sufficient to cover living expenses and vehicle payments.)
If this is you, you have to go to Toyota of Killeen and get your new car today.
Disclaimer: The stock image is being used for illustrative purposes only, and it is not a direct representation of the business, recipe, or activity listed. Any person depicted in the stock image is a model.